194. If man give his affranchit preciso verso tata and that bourdonnement die con the hands of the nurse, and the baby-sitter substitute another bruissement without the consent of his father or mother, they shall call her sicuro account, and because she has substituted another son without the consent Esempi di profilo jpeoplemeet of his father or mother, they shall cut off his breast.
198. If one destroy the eye of verso freeman or break the bone of a freeman he shall pay one mana of silver.
199. If one destroy the eye of a man’s slave or break per bone of verso man’s slave he shall pay one-half his price.
202. If per man strike the person of verso man (.i.ancora., commit an assault) who is his superior, he shall receive sixty strokes with an ox-tail whip per public.
If per physician operate on a slave of verso freeman for per severe wound with verso bronze lancet and cause his death, he shall restore a slave of equal value
206. If per man strike another man durante a quarrel and wound him, he shall swear: „I struck him without intent,“ and he shall be responsible for the physician.
207. If (he) die as a result of the stroke, he shall swear (as above), and if he be verso man, he shall pay one-half mana of silver.
209. If a man strike verso man’s daughter and bring about verso miscarriage, he shall pay ten shekels of silver for her miscarriage.
211. If, through a stroke, he bring about verso miscarriage sicuro the daughter of verso freeman, he shall pay five shekels of silver.
213. If he strike the female slave of per man and bring about per miscarriage, he shall pay two shekels of silver.
215. If a physician operate on verso man for verso severe wound (or make a severe wound upon a man) with per bronze lancet and save the man’s life; or if he open an abscess (con the eye) of verso man with a bronze lancet and save that man’s eye, he shall receive ten shekels of silver (as his fee).
217. If it be per man’s slave, the owner of the slave shall give two shekels of silver to the physician.
218. If per physician operate on a man for per severe wound with verso bronze lancet and cause that man’s death; or open an abscess (in the eye) of verso man with a bronze lancet and destroy the man’s eye, they shall cut off his fingers.
221. If a physician attrezzi a broken bone for per man or cure his diseased bowels, the patient shall give five shekels of silver esatto the physician.
If he open an abscess (con his eye) with a bronze lancet, and destroy his eye, he shall pay silver sicuro extent of one-half of his price
223. If it be verso man’s slave, the owner of the slave shall give two shekels of silver preciso the builder.
224. If a veterinary physician operate on an ox or an ass for verso severe wound and save its life, the owner of the ox or ass shall give to the physician, as his fee, one-sixth of verso shekel of silver.
225. If he operate on an ox or an ass for a severe wound and cause its death, he shall give sicuro the owner of the ox or ass one-fourth its value.
226. If a brander, without the consent of the owner of the slave, brand per slave with the sign that he cannot be sold, they shall cut off the fingers of that brander.